Playtest was super useful! We got a lot of great feedback and saw a lot of shortcomings that we need to tweak during the polishing phase. Mocap was fun, and cleanup ended up being easier than expected.
Next week is all swimming, and I was focused on getting a lot of work done for other classes, unfortunately. There’s a few small things that I’ll be catching up on during the trip, but most of it will have to wait until I get back next week.
Swimming! Gonna be focused on my last championship this week, but then I get to look forward to a huge amount of extra time to focus into this project.
Updates to the text object that players interact with: 1.5h
Total Hours: 6.5h
My computer stopped crashing, so that’s a plus. In addition, work in my other classes is becoming lighter as we move into the “final projects” phase, and swimming will be completely done in two weeks. Losing these external pressures is huge for productivity.
I still wish I had more time to devote to this project. I want to be able to contribute more each week. Looking forward, Erin and I will be completely absent the week after next, but my schedule should let me get ahead next week.