Daniel Shalala, PPJ, Winter Week 10


  • Madeline Model: 12 hrs
  • Vicktor Model: 3 hrs

Total Hours: 15 hours


Finished Madeline, Janky but shes done. Honestly Its been a wonderful and wild ride in this case and now I know exactly what to do for Vicktor.

  • unknown



Didn’t finish her until nearly the due time, and even then shes “barely functional”.

Looking Ahead: 

  • Vicktor
  • fix madeline if time.
  • scrub more mocap data

Daniel Shalala, PPJ, Winter Week 9


  • Madeline Model: 8hr
  • Madeline Dress: 5hr
  • Viktor Model: 2hr
  • Mavis Helmet: 3hr

Total Hours: 18 hr

Positives: This week I learned how to use marvelous designer and hooooo boy did that help. Because of this Madeline is now nearly 90% done and I was able to start Viktor ahead of schedule. Speaking of this I am now nearly done this model and I am soooo happy.

image0image2unknown (2)

WE finished Mavis also, kinda, sorta. I did the mask and its looking good. All in all I think this is the most productive I’ve been in sproj and I think I am doing worthwhile work. This sounds childish, and in a way it is, but I needed a win so to speak. Regardless, Madeline will be done in the next few days (this time for real).

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Negatives: Didn’t finish Madeline, but nearly done her so we got this.

Looking Ahead: Finish madeline and Vicktor.

Daniel Shalala, PPJ, Winter Week 7


  • Motion Capture Session: 5h
  • Playtest Day: 5h
  • Mocap cleaning: 4h
  • Character Modeling: 5h

Total Hours: 19h


We Get Work Done.



This week we got all of the shooting done for our motion capture animations. While it took two hours longer than expected we were able to finish with a higher quality of work than I expected. Speaking of which, the cleaning of the animations is almost 80% done which is insane. I needed to sleep so I couldn’t finish it all at once. The fact that we are nearly done cleaning these animations after only 4 hours of working on them is a testament to how perfect they are. There were barely any tracking issues with them at all. Our playtest went amazingly as well, we were able to show off the game to a variety of people, my friends and parents included. It was pretty awesome to hear their reactions to what the group had been working on for so long.



The only real negative I can think of is that I wasn’t able to finish the model this week, but I am close and I know what I must do now.


Looking Ahead:

Finish the models and finish the cleaning of animations.

Joseph Brown, PPJ, Winter Week 2


  • Detailed Concept Sheets for Puzzles: 2h 5m
    • Gallery – 30 mins
    • Biowall – 30 mins
    • Piano – 20 mins
    • Study – 10 mins
    • Body – 5 mins
    • Eye – 10 mins
    • The Machine – 10 mins
    • The Archive – 10 mins
  •  Game “Map” Document: 3h
  • Art for First Iteration on Main Menu: 2h

Total Hours: 7h



Looking Ahead: 

  • To be assigned
  • Prototype of Menu in VR